For telephone advice on this exercise cycle or any other cardio fitness machine we supply, or should you prefer to order by phone rather than online, please call 0800 019 1005, and select the Sales option.
New Freephone Line for Mobile Users! Call us from your mobile using 0330 119 0888
Telephone Order Lines: 9am - 7pm Monday to Saturday, and 12 noon to 6pm Sundays.
To discuss Price-Matching or special delivery/installation requirements please contact us on the above telephone numbers or email us at email@example.com
Features of the Life Fitness Elevation Series 95R Achieve Lifecycle Recumbent Bike:
- Step-Through Design - Allows users to easily get on and off the seat.
- Deluxe Armrest Option - New armrests allow for a more relaxed position and support user's forearms to alleviate tension in the shoulders while reading.
- Comfort Curve® Seat with Easy Adjustment - Newly designed seat with ample thigh clearance provides maximum comfort. Ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy for users to adjust the seat height, even while in a seated position.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars and bullhorns to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “hands free” heart rate monitoring.
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls: - Allows users to easily adjust workout intensity.
- Seat Positioning - Precisely angled seat post allows users from 4’ 9” to 6’ 5” tall to adjust the seat height for correct Knee Over Pedal Spindle (KOPS) position to ensure proper lower-body mechanics, which reduces pressure on knees and enhances rider comfort. Optional XXL seat post and handlebars accommodate users up to 7’ tall.
- Self-Powered Convenience: Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Plug-In Option: Provides a lower operating resistance which appeals to novice and deconditioned users.
LEASING: If you are buying for a commercial gym or health club you may be able to make your purchase using LEASING, which we would be happy to discuss and help you with. Please call 0800 019 1005, option SALES, and ask to talk to Graeme about leasing options for commercial gym equipment. Alternatively, email Graeme at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about leasing or any other questions you may have about this product or gym equipment in general
Gymworld Telephone Hours: 9am to 5pm Mon-Friday, 10am-4pm Saturday. Noon-4pm Sunday.