The Life Fitness Elevation Series 95R Inspire Lifecycle Recumbent Bike has Advanced Console Technology: Engage the senses with seamless iPod® integration, USB compatibility, Virtual Trainer and Workout Landscape™ Perspectives. Sight, sound and performance come together in the Inspire™ Console, built on the most advanced technology in the fitness industry.
Features of the Life Fitness Elevation Series 95R Inspire Lifecycle Recumbent Bike:
- Step-Through Design - Allows users to easily get on and off the seat.
- Workout Tracking: Utilise the USB connectivity to create, plan and track workouts for free at the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer web site.
- Deluxe Armrest Option - New armrests allow for a more relaxed position and support user's forearms to alleviate tension in the shoulders while reading.
Comfort Curve® Seat with Easy Adjustment - Newly designed seat with ample thigh clearance provides maximum comfort. Ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy for users to adjust the seat height, even while in a seated position. Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars and bullhorns to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “hands free” heart rate monitoring.
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls: - Allows users to easily adjust workout intensity.
- Seat Positioning - Precisely angled seat post allows users from 4’ 9” to 6’ 5” tall to adjust the seat height for correct Knee Over Pedal Spindle (KOPS) position to ensure proper lower-body mechanics, which reduces pressure on knees and enhances rider comfort. Optional XXL seat post and handlebars accommodate users up to 7’ tall.
- Motivating Workout Variety: Zone Training™ workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
- Goal-based workouts allow users to set personal goals, while Cross-Train Reverse and Cross-Train Aerobic workouts utilise machine-generated prompts to keep users motivated.
- Self-Powered Convenience: Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Plug-In Option: Provides a lower operating resistance which appeals to novice and deconditioned users. DVD/CDLaptop Compatibility: Connect a DVD/CD player or laptop directly into the Attachable TV (requires additional external cord not supplied by Life Fitness).
- Main Features - Intel® Microprocessor - iPod playlist management on LCD screen - iPod Charging - Virtual Trainer - USB Connectivity: Create and track workouts online for free. - Workout Landscape™ Perspectives - Manager-Defined Marathon Mode (unlimited workout time) - User Select Metric or Imperial - Zoom Feature - Asset Management and Advanced Diagnostics - Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket
LEASING: If you are buying for a commercial gym or health club you may be able to make your purchase using LEASING, which we would be happy to discuss and help you with. Please call 0800 019 1005, option SALES, and ask to talk to Graeme about leasing options for commercial gym equipment. Alternatively, email Graeme at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about leasing or any other questions you may have about this product or gym equipment in general
Gymworld Telephone Hours: 9am to 5pm Mon-Friday, 10am-4pm Saturday. Noon-4pm Sunday.