The Life Fitness Elevation Series 95R Inspire Lifecycle Recumbent Bike has Advanced Console Technology: Engage the senses with seamless iPod® integration, USB compatibility, Virtual Trainer and Workout Landscape™ Perspectives. Sight, sound and performance come together in the Inspire™ Console, built on the most advanced technology in the fitness industry.
Features of the Life Fitness Elevation Series 95R Inspire Lifecycle Recumbent Bike:
- Step-Through Design - Allows users to easily get on and off the seat.
- Workout Tracking: Utilise the USB connectivity to create, plan and track workouts for free at the Life Fitness Virtual Trainer web site.
- Deluxe Armrest Option - New armrests allow for a more relaxed position and support user's forearms to alleviate tension in the shoulders while reading.
Comfort Curve® Seat with Easy Adjustment - Newly designed seat with ample thigh clearance provides maximum comfort. Ratchet seat adjustment makes it easy for users to adjust the seat height, even while in a seated position. Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the ergonomically designed handlebars and bullhorns to provide precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides accurate, “hands free” heart rate monitoring.
- At-Your-Fingertips Resistance Controls: - Allows users to easily adjust workout intensity.
- Seat Positioning - Precisely angled seat post allows users from 4’ 9” to 6’ 5” tall to adjust the seat height for correct Knee Over Pedal Spindle (KOPS) position to ensure proper lower-body mechanics, which reduces pressure on knees and enhances rider comfort. Optional XXL seat post and handlebars accommodate users up to 7’ tall.
- Motivating Workout Variety: Zone Training™ workouts automatically adjust the resistance level to keep users in their target heart rate zone.
- Goal-based workouts allow users to set personal goals, while Cross-Train Reverse and Cross-Train Aerobic workouts utilise machine-generated prompts to keep users motivated.
- Self-Powered Convenience: Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Plug-In Option: Provides a lower operating resistance which appeals to novice and deconditioned users. DVD/CDLaptop Compatibility: Connect a DVD/CD player or laptop directly into the Attachable TV (requires additional external cord not supplied by Life Fitness).
- Main Features - Intel® Microprocessor - iPod playlist management on LCD screen - iPod Charging - Virtual Trainer - USB Connectivity: Create and track workouts online for free. - Workout Landscape™ Perspectives - Manager-Defined Marathon Mode (unlimited workout time) - User Select Metric or Imperial - Zoom Feature - Asset Management and Advanced Diagnostics - Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket
|Warranty||Life Fitness Home Warranty: 3 years parts, 3 years labour, lifetime frame|